|Study location||Italy, Milan|
|Type||One-Year Master's Degrees, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year (60 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€14,400 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
The 1-Year Master in International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH), established in 2004 as Master in Tourism Management (MTM), is a full-time program in English to make the most of your talent, and start a brilliant career in one of the fastest growing economic sectors in the world.
- An intensive degree program in a leading Italian university (6 months)
- An international faculty and student mix
- A hands-on approach with company visits and meetings with leaders in the sector, giving insights into best practices and cutting-edge management tools
- A 2 weeks study tour in Dubai and Abu Dhabi working on a field project focused on Expo2020 Dubai “Opportunity, Mobility, and Sustainability”
- A 1-month consultancy project to implement innovative projects with partner companies
Junior managers and entrepreneurs in leading tourism companies worldwide (hotel chains, cruise companies, airlines, companies in the MICE industry, travel agency networks, tourist destination promotion agencies, consulting firms).
- 6-month customized internship* in Italy or abroad within HTM’s 500+ partner company network
- 51% of graduates hired by their internship host company
- 86% of graduates working as tourism professionals within 3 months thanks to HTM Career Advisory Service
- +300 alumni international network in 43 countries
*5-month specialization in Kyoto: IT tourism and Japanese culture
As an alternative to the internship, HTM offers a unique experience in Kyoto, the historical capital of Japan. At Kyoto College of Graduates Studies for Informatics (KCGI), Japan’s foremost IT professional graduate school, HTM students will have the opportunity to study Japanese culture and cutting-edge IT Tourism with Asian students from Japan, China, Malaysia and Indonesia. In addition, each student will spend a 4-month work placement in a tourism company under the supervision of KCGI advisor.