Scholarships for undergraduate and (2-yr) graduate programmes
IULM University offers the most deserving students a 50% reduction on the tuition fee:
• partial exemption of 50% on the tuition fee for the first year of the course for the first 20 (full-time) students enrolled on a 3-year degree course in the academic year 2023/2024.
Eligible candidates are those who have obtained an admission qualification abroad with a mark equivalent to at least 70/100, calculated on the basis of the formula provided by the Ministry of University and Research.
• partial exemption of 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of the course for the first 20 (full-time)students enrolled on a Master's degree course in the academic year 2023/2024.
Eligible candidates are those who have obtained an admission qualification abroad with a mark equivalent to at least 80/110.
Up to 100% reduction on the tuition fee (opportunity for the 20 most deserving students):
• Only for degree courses in Arti ed eventi culturali; Turismo, management e cultura; Interpretariato e comunicazione and Master's degree courses in Arte, valorizzazione e mercato; Intelligenza artificiale, impresa e società; Hospitality and Tourism Management, 20 total exemptions are assigned for full-time enrolment in the academic year 2023/2024, which can be modulated into a higher number of partial exemptions, subject to evaluation of the admission qualifications obtained abroad and additional elements of merit, including the outcome of the admission test. In particular, enrolling students should have obtained foreign admission certification with a grade equivalent or superior to 80/100 for Degree Courses and 90/110 for Master’s Degree Courses, calculated with the MIUR formula.
DSU Regional Scholarships
Any student (regardless of nationality and residence status) can apply for Regional Scholarships.
The student can benefit from:
- tuition refund (PLEASE NOTE: DSU awardees must pay the full tuition for the entire first year anyway)
- grant up to approx. € 6,300 in two instalments
- free access to meal services for lunch
Eligibility is determined on the basis of merit and the family's economic situation. Full details can be found in the Call for Application for the allocation of Regional Scholarships .
To partly meet accommodation requests, 10 beds shall be reserved for international students in IULM University’s Residence Halls at € 400/month.
Once your application has been submitted, you can request tuition reductions/accommodation via this link .